Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Monday, April 1, 2013

Renewed

A Psalm of David when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba:

Psalms 51:1-19 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to Thy lovingkindness: According unto the multitude of Thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.  Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, And cleanse me from my sin.  For I acknowledge my transgressions: And my sin is ever before me.  Against Thee, Thee only, have I sinned, And done this evil in Thy sight: That Thou mightest be justified when Thou speakest, And be clear when Thou judgest.  Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; And in sin did my mother conceive me.  Behold, Thou desirest truth in the inward parts: And in the hidden part Thou shalt make me to know wisdom.  Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.  Make me to hear joy and gladness; That the bones which Thou hast broken may rejoice.  Hide Thy face from my sins, And blot out all mine iniquities.  Create in me a clean heart, O God; And renew a right spirit within me.  Cast me not away from Thy presence; And take not Thy Holy Spirit from me.  Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation; And uphold me with Thy free spirit.  Then will I teach transgressors Thy ways; And sinners shall be converted unto Thee.  Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, Thou God of my salvation: And my tongue shall sing aloud of Thy righteousness.  O Lord, open Thou my lips; And my mouth shall shew forth Thy praise.  For Thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: Thou delightest not in burnt offering.  The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: A broken and a contrite heart, O God, Thou wilt not despise.  Do good in Thy good pleasure unto Zion: Build Thou the walls of Jerusalem.  Then shalt Thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering:  Then shall they offer bullocks upon Thine altar.

Thanks and Praise be to God Always!


No comments:

Post a Comment