Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Monday, January 14, 2013

Why Bible Challenge on a Fitness Site?

True that this one may not seem fitness related; however, I can without hesitation say it is my daily foundation and without it I would not have had the fitness success I have had. Daily Bible Study might sound unrelated, but think about it this way....I start my days thinking about something outside of myself, outside of my problems and my little world. It puts my entire day and existence in perspective and provides me with the Grace and Direction I need to not stray too far from my journey (which as you can probably discern is more than just fitness). 


No comments:

Post a Comment