Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Yoga For Everything

This week's Challenge will come as no surprise to those who know me well as I will tell you frequently that Yoga (stretching & breathing) is the cure for just about anything and everything.  If you have never tried any form of Yoga, then take this week as an opportunity to give it a go.  If you are not a fan, then it could be you just haven't found the right fit form for you yet so give a different practice a chance this week.  If you love Yoga but have fallen away from it, then get back to the mat!   Have no clue where to begin?  Give me a shout and I'll help you to the mat ... cagib1@charter.net   ;-)

Basic Stretch Routine
Need Some Yoga Help?
Can't Do Yoga?
Yoga Journal



No comments:

Post a Comment