Featured Post

90 Days & Beyond

To say that I have been under intense personal construction and refinement these past months is an understatement. The choice to "not ...

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Your Children are Watching!

"Be the person you want your child to be.  Children are apprenticed to parents in the business of growing up.  They develop their values by observing the way you behave as a person."  ~Betsy Brown Braun

Are your habits the habits you would want your children to have?  If not, let that be a focus as this new year approaches and see how that changes how you feel or act towards unhealthy temptations.  God and family are my priorities and in that so am I a priority to them!  I will continue to put myself on the list of things to do and in doing so will teach my children it is important to take care of oneself physically, mentally, and spiritually!!

Live each day as the best total person you can be!  Be present in each God given moment!  Live out loud and with purpose every opportunity you are given!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment